- This event has passed.
December 11, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Several things set this old-fashioned Holiday Stew apart from its rivals: blending of ANA, a dash of SMPS, a scoop of PRSA, and a lot of AMA into the pot, all of which adds flavor to this velvety sauce. The result is good old fashion comfort holiday networking, St. Louis style. This recipe didn’t cook with wine, yet, but see the variation below.
- 2,500 sq ft of donated WeWork space on the 22nd Floor
- 100s of cans of delicious donated Urban Chestnut Brewing Company beer
- 100s of cans of fantastic Anheuser Busch beer
- 3 bottles of Southside Alchemy’s best Bloody Mary mixers
- Endless Wine, Soda, and Water
- Tubs and tubs of good grub
- 5 guys from Barefoot Jones for your musical pleasure
- up to 300 of our closest pals
No need to be a member of any organization. All are invited to enjoy. Order tickets one at a time or for your group. We can’t wait to see you, and celebrate the season together!